How can I get a Business Insurance quote?
Do I have to buy Business Insurance from you if I get a free quote?
What types of business insurance coverages are available?
Specific Business Insurance products include:
- Commercial Auto
- Commercial property
- Business/General Liability
- Property and Umbrella
- Worker’s compensation
Do I need really need Business Insurance?
What kinds of business-related property can I insure with a Business Insurance policy?
The following isn’t an all-inclusive list, but provides a fair overview of coverages for which you can use Business Insurance. For specific questions regarding business coverages, contact our offices:
- Buildings and renovations
- Records and documents
- Automobiles, including passenger vehicles and industrial trucks
- Construction equipment
- Signs, fences, and other, similar items
- Intellectual properties (e.g., patents, trademarks, etc.)
If I run a business from my home, shouldn’t my homeowner’s insurance cover any business-related losses?
What is a Business Owners Policy?
Who does a Small Business Package Insurance Policy cover?
This depends on the size and type of your business. If you own your business as a sole proprietor, you and your spouse can be named as primary beneficiaries. If your company is a corporation, officers, directors, and others associated with the company can also be named as beneficiaries. It’s important to note, however, that BOP coverage only applies to business-related activities.
What business types are eligible for a BOP?
Generally speaking, the following types of businesses are best suited for Small Business Package Insurance:
- Repair shops
- Funeral homes
- Hair salons/Nail Salons
- Laundry mats
- Dry cleaners
- Law firms
- Print shops
- Shoe, watch, clock, and jewelry repair shops
What business types aren’t generally suitable for a BOP?
What is Business Umbrella Insurance?
What does an Umbrella Insurance Policy cover?
Umbrella Insurance provides supplementary coverage to standard policies in the event of:
- Business-related personal-injury or property-damage claims arising from negligence by you or anyone legally representing your business
- Business-related personal-injury or property-damage claims arising from an accident caused by hazards on your property
- Business-related liability claims against you for events occurring on or off your property
- Business-related liability claims against you related to an accident in a company-owned vehicle
- Business-related liability claims against you for slander, libel, wrongful eviction, and/or false arrest
Business Umbrella Insurance can also cover legal costs associated with defending yourself in court.